Sign up now! Deadline: May 11th!
EPA Registered Technology
Developed in Kentucky, MosquitoMate uses a new approach to reduce mosquitoes in your yard. Our ZAP male mosquitoes (non-biting!) are introduced to your yard to FIND and MATE with female mosquitoes.
A female mated to a ZAP male is effectively sterile, and her eggs won’t hatch. The result is the chemical free reduction of mosquitoes, which doesn’t affect bees, butterflies or other beneficial insects. Learn more…
- Full 2020 mosquito season
- Approximately 20 weeks with 40 applications
- ZAP males delivered twice per week
- No chemicals, Non-GMO and EPA Registered
- OMRI listed, For Organic Use
- Summer long surveillance for mosquito breeding by professional applicators
- Bimonthly activity reports
- Optional convenient installment payment plan
- FREE mosquito breeding site removal and treatment (optional)
2020 Kentucky Homeowner Season PlanSingle Payment
- 5% Discount relative to the installment plan
2020 Kentucky Homeowner Season PlanPay in Installments
- Total cost divided into six convenient payments
2020 Kentucky Commercial Season PlanSingle Payment
- Available to commercial operations only
- Price calculated for ~1/4 acre homeowner yard and ~1 acre Commercial property.
- Price is subject to change for larger properties.
- Price does not include Kentucky sales tax and fees
Partnering with Nature to reduce mosquitoes and improve quality of life
- NO CHEMICALS - peace of mind for family and pets.
- NO GENETIC MODIFICATION - uses a naturally occurring bacterium that is present in over half of all insects.
- EPA REGISTERED - Won’t harm bees, buttterflies or other insects.
- OMRI LISTED - For Organic Use
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN - effective at reducing the invasive Tiger mosquito.
- LOCAL TECHNOLOGY - invented, patented and developed at the University of Kentucky
Wolbachia bacteria occur in over half of all insects, including bees, butterflies and other insects. For more information, please see our FAQ page.