Partnering With Nature...
- NO CHEMICALS – peace of mind for family and pets.
- NO GENETIC MODIFICATION – uses a naturally occurring bacterium that is present in over half of all insects.
- EPA REGISTERED – Won’t harm bees, buttterflies or other insects.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN – effective at reducing the invasive Tiger mosquito.
- LOCAL TECHNOLOGY – invented, patented and developed at the University of Kentucky
MosquitoMate is no longer accepting applications for the 2018 season.Click below if you would like to reserve one of the limited number of 2019 Full Season Plans.
2019 Full Seasonal Plan
- 20% off special offer
- Weekly treatments throughout the mosquito season
- Covers the full 2019 Lexington KY mosquito season
- Bimonthly activity reports
- We start early to prevent Tiger mosquitoes, without using chemicals
- Optional convenient monthly payment plan – four payments of $300/month
- *Price calculated for ~1/4 acre Lexington urban area yard. Price may be subject to change for larger yards. Contact us for a free estimate
Male mosquitoes don’t bite. ZAP males are not genetically modified and carry a naturally occurring bacterium that causes ZAP males to sterilize female mosquitoes. For more information, please see our FAQ page.