Partnering With Nature...
- NO CHEMICALS – peace of mind for family and pets.
- NO GENETIC MODIFICATION – uses a naturally occurring bacterium that is present in over half of all insects.
- EPA REGISTERED – Won’t harm bees, buttterflies or other insects.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN – effective at reducing the invasive Tiger mosquito.
- LOCAL TECHNOLOGY – invented, patented and developed at the University of Kentucky
2019 Full Seasonal Plan
- 20% off special offer
- Weekly treatments throughout the mosquito season
- Covers the full 2019 Lexington KY mosquito season
- Bimonthly activity reports
- We start early to prevent Tiger mosquitoes, without using chemicals
- Optional convenient monthly payment plan – four payments of $300/month
- *Price calculated for ~1/4 acre Lexington urban area yard. Price may be subject to change for larger yards. Contact us for a free estimate
Male mosquitoes don’t bite. ZAP males are not genetically modified and carry a naturally occurring bacterium that causes ZAP males to sterilize female mosquitoes. For more information, please see our FAQ page.